Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First week sewalong challenge...CHECK!

So I went along with the crochet hook case for week one of the sewalong and I will say that I'm pretty pleased with it! I made up my own pattern for it since I couldn't find one that I really loved so here it is!


Sorry for the crappy pictures :x. I have yet to figure out how to make my pictures look cute! Argh!! Plus when I'm taking them its usually at night so I can't use natural light :[. But anyways..
So I attempted to make a tut for this pouch, and completely forgot to take pictures of about three steps, which are very important! So I can't post a tut just yet, but I will get a tut on here soon I swear! Not that anyone in particular has asked me or anything...I just really want to :]. Actually I did get asked to do a tut for the hooded towel I make, but I haven't been able to get more terry yet so I haven't gotten around to that just yet.
On a side note, I made my first dress today! It is so adorable!! I just have to get some nice satin ribbon that matches then its done and I will post pictures. But I absolutely love how it came out. Und das ist alles! Goodnight lovelies :]

No comments:

Post a Comment