Sunday, December 11, 2011

This is the new BLEEEP.

Ok so heres the deal..I am tired of being misses nice girl and pretending to like everyone and everything. I am about to get real and FINALLY let loose a little ya hear? This is not going to be your ordinary blog about crafts (because quite frankly...I dont get to craft that often anymore now that Baby V is here), its going to be that and more...much more...like hold on to your panties and bring on the vodka more. Guess what..you are going to be able to hear about my everyday killer life..doesnt that sound great? If I were you I wouldnt be to sure either, but take it or leave it loves because this is how its going to be. I am here...I am now...I am going to be your no bullshit guide to living...well...living like me! So strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride.


So as I make my first post to the new world of A I am thinking to myself...have I bit off more than I can chew...and the answer is...YES OF COURSE I HAVE BUT ISN'T THAT THE DAMN POINT?! Bite off more than you can chew...because when you do you ultimately get the opportunity to spat in the face of whoever is near you, and who doesnt love a good spat in the face eh? Whether its in my face or in the face of someone else...you cant deny the hilarity of it, all you can do is laugh my love, all you can do is laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment